Tired of failed resolutions and falling short on your goals? There’s a better way. Resolution Reboot will help you create more attainable goals and show you how to stay the course so you can finally achieve them.
Resolution Reboot will help you:
- Understand who you are and how to use your uniqueness to start living a life that’s authentic to you.
- Create margin to focus on what’s most important to you.
- Build confidence by celebrating your accomplishments.
- Stop being so hard on yourself.
- And start enjoying life again.
Over the course of 30 days, you will:
- Learn why resolutions don’t work and learn strategies for success.
- Clarify who you are, why you’re here, and where you’re headed so you can create a life that’s authentic to you.
- Identify what you most value so you can create relevant goals you actually want to achieve.
- Learn the principles that will set you up for a lifetime of success.
- Create space in your schedule to invest in yourself so you can transform your life for you and your family.
When you buy Resolution Reboot you’ll get:
- Instant access to the ebook, available to download immediately after payment.
- Read it anywhere when you load it to your phone, tablet, or laptop.
- Find what you need fast with a clickable table of contents.
- Clickable links throughout the book allow you to dig deep into additional resources.
- Easily print individual pages, activities, or the entire book from your computer or tablet.
What people are saying:
I’m so grateful for Resolution Reboot–I’ve always failed at my New Year’s “Resolutions,” but I’m killing my goals!
My goals were in fitness, personal development, and community involvement. If anything, I set my goals too modestly–I’ve already beaten my weight-loss goal and am well on my way to the fitness aspect. I’m way ahead of my reading goal, I’ve joined a small group where I met amazing new friends, became active in two new ministries at church, and lobbied our lead pastor to let me start a third. My intention is to redo the goals assessment and set some new BHAG (Big, Hairy, Audacious Goals) for the second half of the year. Then I’m going to crush them!
Resolution Reboot is an outstanding guide that will help you set and attain goals. Holly walks you through the process of exploring who and how we perceive ourselves. This is the key to obtaining any goal. If you are striving for your authentic self, this guide, along with Holly’s encouragement, suggestions, and honesty will bring you closer to that realization. I used Holly’s previous goal setting guide each year with great success, but Resolution Reboot has put this year’s goals and success over the top!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- You’ll receive the Resolution Reboot ebook, including everything described above.
A $17 Value!
- Plus the printable workbook.
A $10 Value!
The Resolution Reboot Workbook walks you through the activities for all 30 days. Plus it includes an easy to follow guide for periodic goal checkups. There are 9 bonus worksheets, including a Resolution Reboot Checklist and Reading List. This workbook will simplify follow-up so you can spend more time creating and authentic and meaningful life.
Sounds great, but how will I find the time?
I get it. Time is our most valuable, nonrenewable resource. That’s why I limited the process to just 30 days. Depending on how thorough you are, you should be able to complete most of the activities in less than 30 minutes. In the book, I cover how to create more margin in your life so that you can invest in your priorities. And that’s what this is, after all, an investment in you and your future.
I’ve tried making resolutions in the past and it hasn’t worked, how will this be different?
After the third day of this program, you will have let go of the word “resolution,” and start framing your desires as goals and habits. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to goal-setting. That’s why we work to uncover who you are, why you’re here, and how you’re motivated before setting goals. When you finish the program, you’ll know exactly what you need to do to make your goals work for you.
Why did you choose the ebook format?
An ebook is the best format for the technology we use today. More and more people are reading books on tablets. I chose to start with the ebook format to give my readers the benefit of embedded links to further resources. And with the downloadable study guide, you can reprint it to use to set your goals every year.