Looking to have fun, make new friends, relieve stress, improve confidence, and get fresh air and exercise? Then these Twin Cities and Minnesota guided hikes are perfect for you!
Hello There, I’m Holly!
I’ve been leading guided hikes throughout the Minneapolis and Saint Paul, Twin Cities metro since 2018. I had an amazing time planning and leading these hikes and I met the most wonderful people. Then in March of 2020, life as we knew it came to an end and so did these hikes. As we begin to see a light at the end of the tunnel, I’ve had countless requests to get these hikes started again. Please join me as I relaunch these new and improved Twin Cities and Minnesota Guided Hikes. Can’t wait to see you on the trail!
Registration is limited.
Join the waitlist to be the first to know about upcoming hikes, get exclusive offers, and be notified when spots open!
What to expect:
- A relaxing day on the trail. — I do the leg work, planning, coordinating, and guiding. You just need to show up and have fun.
- 2+ hours of fitness and fresh air. — We’ll cover 4-6 miles which takes about two hours.
- Make new friends. — Each hike gives you a fresh opportunity to meet new people and connect with regulars who are passionate about spending time in the great outdoors.
- Take care of yourself. — Invest in yourself and put yourself first. These guided hikes will help you relieve stress, clear your head, replenish your energy, and build confidence.
- I value your time. — We start each hike on time so we can end on time. Please come early.
- Your safety comes first. — I’m committed to your safety today and every day. Click here to read my COVID-19 and general safety guidelines. You’ll also find details on items you might want to bring.
- Everyone is welcome. — Whether you’re new to hiking or a seasoned veteran, if you’re an adult over the age of 18, and comfortable walking on uneven terrain for 2+ hours, this hike is for you.
I offer 4 hikes:
- Minnesota Guided Hikes: Open to everyone, age 18 and older, who is comfortable walking on uneven terrain for 2+ hours.
- Ladies Hike and Learn: An opportunity to nurture healthy relationships with like-minded women. Come early for an optional lesson on how to Find Yourself Outside. Bring your journal and pen!
- Private Hikes: Check out this page to learn how you can book a private hike for just you or for a group of your closest friends and family. I also offer company outings.
- Mentoring on the Move: These sessions combine the best of my mentoring package and private hikes. Let’s get together one-on-one and start your journey to Find Yourself Outside.
Not sure which package is right for you? Contact me at email@example.com for expert guidance.
Save the date!
June 5th: Ladies Hike – Murphy-Hanrehan Park Reserve
June 12th: Temperance River State Park
June 19th: Tettegouche State Park
July 3rd: Glendalough State Park
July 11th: Ladies Hike – Location TBD
August 7th: Split Rock Lighthouse State Park
August 14th: Ladies Hike – Location TBD
September 5th: Jay Cooke State Park
September 12th: Ladies Hike – Location TBD
A note about Minnesota State Parks:
Many of this season’s hikes will take place in Minnesota State Parks. Please note that a vehicle permit is required. A one-day permit can be purchased for $7. Annual permits are available for $35. With many of the State Park offices closed, please plan ahead. You can learn more and purchase your permit here.
Read what these happy hikers have to say about Holly’s Twin Cities and Minnesota Guided Hikes!
Holly floats around, taking time to get to know you and catch up on what’s new. She is always happy to share her experiences, but she is really invested in fostering connections. Hikes have organically linked hikers with similar interests to continue the conversation post-hike. Holly is more than a “hike leader” – she has experience in the outdoors, hiking the Superior Hiking Trail, and paddling remote lakes in the Boundary Waters. Her outdoor knowledge and her vested interest to connect with others makes for a gratifying experience out on the trail.
Holly’s hikes are a great way to meet new people and explore the great parks Minnesota has to offer. I am not brave enough to explore new parks on my own so her hikes provide me a safe opportunity to do so. Holly is always prepared and makes everyone feel included.
Holly’s group hiking tours provide a great way to connect with nature, while connecting with others of similar interests with ease. I appreciate Holly’s ambition and attention to detail in planning hikes to suit others, whether it’s location, length of time, or level of difficulty. She is familiar with so many different parks and trails, it’s always fun to hear about her experiences. Communicating and scheduling hikes has been prompt and easy. Holly has an energetic and open personality that is very welcoming.
I’ve participated in several hikes organized by Holly. The hikes are a great way to connect with nature, get some exercise, and have meaningful conversations with other women. I enjoy Holly’s infectious energy and great sense of humor and always look forward to the next hike.
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy:
If a cancellation notice is given greater than 48 hours before the scheduled hike, a full refund will be granted. No refund is given for cancellations within 48 hours of the tour. Please see my Stay Safe page for more details on how I’m handling cancellations due to COVID-19.
If I need to cancel a tour ahead of time due to weather or other unforeseeable events, a full refund will be granted. Please note that light rain, snow, fog, or cooler temperatures do not cancel a tour. I’ll always notify you if your event is canceled.
Want to switch your registration to a different date?
You can usually move your registration to a future date, as long as there’s availability. Just contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before your original start time.
“The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature. I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troubles.”
– Anne Frank
Let’s Keep in Touch
Join Holly’s Email Community to get monthly updates and instant access to Find Yourself Outside journal prompts!