If you’re like most of my readers, you are focused on building a purpose-filled life and creating positive change. Maybe you have wished that you had an advisor to guide you down the road less traveled. It’s no secret that the most successful people use coaches to help them stay focused and make quicker progress – Henry Ford had Thomas Edison, and Warren Buffett was mentored by Benjamin Graham.
Taking action toward big bold dreams can be intimidating. A coach can help you move forward by offering support and guidance. Coaching can help you recognize opportunities you may have missed and see hurdles you haven’t considered. A great coach will hold you accountable and be there to pick you up when you fall down. You were created to do great things, and a coach will help you get there.
I like to think of a coach as a guide. If you were hiring a tour guide, he would ask you about your interests and must-see locales. Then he would put together a package based on your feedback and guide you to take action and explore on your terms.
I approach coaching in this same manner. My goal is to help you find clarity and create a plan. I can’t do the work for you, but I will guide you in the right direction and help to hold you accountable. I’m not here to tell you what to do but to help you to figure it out. My clients pay good money for my support and I feel it is my duty to offer honesty, transparency, and accountability.
I’m just a normal gal. I had a humble upbringing and my husband grew up in poverty. Together we had to figure this life stuff out on our own. I have to say, we’re doing better than we ever imagined.
We really got serious in 2011 when we realized that we couldn’t keep doing what we were doing for another 30 years. The first steps to creating massive change were the most difficult. Putting yourself out there after years of flying under the radar is terrifying.
Over the past 5+ years, I have become an expert at change and perseverance. I learned that success comes down to taking one small step at a time. I can help you do the same – more quickly and less expensively.
How I Can Help You
High-end coaches report that their clients’ top self-reported benefit is accountability. That’s exactly what I will offer you. Here are some of the other ways you will benefit from working with me.
- Support and Encouragement
- Goal Setting and Tracking
- Life Planning
- Problem Solving and Solutions
- Habit Development
- Convenience – I’ll work with you wherever you are: work, home, or traveling.
I got into coaching because I enjoy helping people create massive change in their lives. I only work with clients when we both agree that our relationship will be mutually beneficial. Here are some of the qualities that make great clients.
- You are not afraid to take action to pursue your dreams.
- You are ready to move to the next level but need help to clarify the process.
- You understand the importance of investing in your personal development, even if it seems like now is not the best time.
- You believe that you are where you are because of the choices you made and you are looking to make better choices and build better habits.
- You have a positive attitude and try to avoid excuses and negativity.
- You want to fast track your progress and be in a completely different place 3 years from now.
It’s time to take that leap you’ve been dreaming about for years. Move into more fulfilling work, live a healthier lifestyle, increase your income, and live an awesome life. Now it’s up to you to take action.
I offer hourly coaching, billed at $99 per hour. Availability depends on my current coaching load. If you are looking to create massive change and pursue exceptional results, I recommend committing to coaching package.
Jump Start – Good
1 Month – Summer Special $297
- Week One: 30-minute call to discuss your goals and create a game plan.
- Week Two: 30 minute follow-up call and unlimited email support.*
- Week Three: 30 minute follow-up call and unlimited email support.*
- Week Four: Final 30-minute call to recap progress and discuss next steps.
Deep Dive – Better
3 Months – Summer Special $897
- Week One: Up to 60-minute call to discuss goals and create a game plan.
- Follow up: Follow up schedules will be created to best meet each client’s specific needs. Some clients may need biweekly support with short 30-minute calls while others may prefer longer 60-minute calls monthly. Each package includes unlimited email throughout the coaching commitment. *
- Week Twelve: Final 60-minute call to recap progress and discuss next steps.
VIP – Best
- 12 Month Goal Achievement Partner
- 12 Months – Summer Special $2497
- Month One: Up to 60-minute call to discuss goals and create a game plan.
- Months Two through Eleven: Up to 60-minute call to discuss progress and unlimited email support.*
- Month Twelve: Final 60-minute call to recap progress and discuss next steps.
* Email communication is available Monday through Saturday. All emails will be responded to within 24 hours of receipt.
I am honored that you are interested in working with me. Since I can only coach a handful of serious and committed clients at a time, you must apply for admission into the coaching program.
The first step is to fill out the application below. This will help me understand where you are and how I can help you. I will contact via phone you as soon as I have a chance to review your information to make sure we mesh and answer any questions you may have. I require the entire payment upfront. No payment will be collected unless we both determine that my experience and insight will help you achieve your goals.